Tourism film about Võrumaa.
- Rõuge municipality is located in Southeast-Estonia, central and southern part of Võru County, the scenic area is relatively close to the town of Võru.
- Major Centres: Rõuge borough, Viitina village, Nursi village and the village of Sänna. A quarter of the municipality stays to Haanja nature park.
- With lakes and primeval valleys holds Rõuge municipality an important place in Võru county recreation, sports and tourism chain.
- Distance to county centre town of Võru is 16 km.
- The rural municipality has an area of 263.7 km2 or 26372 ha, including 5527 ha of arable land, grassland and 2246 ha and 15235 ha of forest land.
- Municipality 2231 inhabitants (01/01/2015) living in 108 villages and in Rõuge borough.